Livescribe Smartpen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livescribe Smartpen

Does anyone have one of these Livescribe smart pens and/or thought of creative ways to integrate it with homeseer? Apparently it has an SDK and API to support development of Java "penlets" and paper applications. I wish I had one of these back in college when I was taking notes. :-)

Livescribe Smartpen

Don

I have one for the last year or sow. Its the only pen I use for work, love it. Have not thought of using it with HS. Not sure what it would do but am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerard View Post
      I have one for the last year or sow. Its the only pen I use for work, love it. Have not thought of using it with HS. Not sure what it would do but am interested.
      Thanks Gerard. I didn't have a specific HS use in mind, but maybe the pen could be useful for entering information such as shopping lists, notes, etc?

Actually, I was thinking of buying a smartpen for my wife who is a heavy user of Franklin Covey dayplanners. But after a quick search I was unable to locate any "dot paper" versions of FranklinCovey or other dayplanner pages -- just the journals, single subject and multi-subject notebooks. Which dot papers do you use?

Thanks,
      Don

Comment

I use the journals and single subject notebooks. One of th shortcommings is the current level of integrtion for forms like the dayplnners and such. Hopefully thi will progress if the pen catches on and volume goes up.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks!

Don

Comment

Working...
          X