Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrhappy
    replied
    Don't worry about your English, its better than mine and I am English.

Need to confirm if the X10 network is OK or it is the CM15 that is the problem, do normal on/off commands work OK when sent from HS?

I think I read on here the CM15 plugin now supports extended commands, check http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...highlight=CM15 for more details.

If on/off commands work then try changing the device settings, in HS go into Setup > Device Types > (Create a new Device) > Check the boxes for 'Supports Status Requests' some trial and error is needed to see what sort of device dimming you need to set it at as there are numerous options.

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    started a topic Impossible to set up a scene

Impossible to set up a scene

Hello.
    I am from Italy, i have an Hometroller and a CM15pro.

From many and many time, i am trying to setting up some light scene in my house, but it seems to be really impossible....

Every dimmer modules in my home, are Marmitek LWM1. They are bidirectional and they supports extended commands.

I have tried to configure the device in Homeseer as 'Lamp module', as 'Lamp module w Staus', as 'Zwave dimmer' etc. etc. etc.....

I have tried to use the 'hs.execx10 DDim', 'hs.execx10 DimAb', 'hs.exec10 Preset Dim' etc. etc. etc....

But the result is always a different light-setting......
    I have tryed to update my cm15pro plug in, but it failed the installation.

Can someone please suggest me how can i make a simpe light-scene in my house?

Thank you very much and scuse me for my bad english.....

Ema from Italy
Working...
X