Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emabonacchi
    replied
    I think it's a plugin bug, because when i launch the dim-command from the Ocelot, the lamp module 'hear' the command and responds correctly, but Homeseer does not.

It seems CM15pro plugin does not 'hear' this commands.

When from the Ocelot i launch same command and CM15pro is running with ActiveHomePro software, the command are 'heared' correctly and the sttus is updated correctly.

I hope i have explain, because i know my english is very bad.....sorry..

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    If your devices are not defined correctly HomeSeer will not send the correct commands. Do you have preset-dim dimming selected for these devices?
    Yes, i have.

And i have tried to change many device setting. Every setting seems to have different behaviour, but i see no one seems to respond correctly...

My home devices, are Marmitek LWM1 (dimming devices) and AWM12(appliance devices).

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by emabonacchi View Post
    I think i have tryed to do every possible thing.....

i think it is a bug in the Cm15pro Plugin, because i have installed on my Hometroller the ActiveHomePro software and with the same hardware, everything works fine.

As for the Ocelot, even from ActiveHomePro, every dim/bright command and all lights on/off are sent correctly, the lamps responds correctly but Homeseer does not hear these command and can not send these commands.

It seems not possible to set dim value under 25% and to send-receive all lights on/off.

I have also submitted the 'priority forum' with my problem, but at now i have had no reply....
    If your devices are not defined correctly HomeSeer will not send the correct commands. Do you have preset-dim dimming selected for these devices?

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ritchie View Post
    Emanuele
    Have you checked the box in your device type for preset-dim dimming ?
    I think i have tryed to do every possible thing.....

i think it is a bug in the Cm15pro Plugin, because i have installed on my Hometroller the ActiveHomePro software and with the same hardware, everything works fine.

As for the Ocelot, even from ActiveHomePro, every dim/bright command and all lights on/off are sent correctly, the lamps responds correctly but Homeseer does not hear these command and can not send these commands.

It seems not possible to set dim value under 25% and to send-receive all lights on/off.

I have also submitted the 'priority forum' with my problem, but at now i have had no reply....

Leave a comment:

• Ritchie
    replied
    Emanuele
    Have you checked the box in your device type for preset-dim dimming ?
    Last edited by Ritchie; January 18, 2010, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ritchie View Post
    Ciao Ema
    I have setup a device that uses preset-dim dimming.
    And I have found that to get the correct dim level you have to use the command:
    &hs.ExecX10 "L3", "extended", 43, 49, False
    Where 43= the dim level but it does not equal a percentage value. For your dim level of 20% the value would need to be 12 - I have a full list of the values if you need it.

Auguri !
    Hello.
    I have tried your extended command and it works fine with values OVER 30percent...
    But it does not works with less values... i don-t know why.
    When i send the 12 value, homeseer updates the pencert value of the light, but the light does not responde to this command.

I am beginning to think it is a bug about Homeseer CM15 pro Plugin, because with another controller, (Ocelot) it works fine.....

Leave a comment:

• eole
    replied
    I'm very interesting in extended commands ; could you post all the commands you know ?
    I'm looking for dimming and brighting to specific values without necessary have a full bright before.
    I'm using LD11. I've found in a post a way to dim to zero in the 5mn but I also would like to bright to a specific value in 5mn or 10mn...
    I can't find a precise documentation about extended commands.
    Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Ritchie
    replied
    Ciao Ema
    I have setup a device that uses preset-dim dimming.
    And I have found that to get the correct dim level you have to use the command:
    &hs.ExecX10 "L3", "extended", 43, 49, False
    Where 43= the dim level but it does not equal a percentage value. For your dim level of 20% the value would need to be 12 - I have a full list of the values if you need it.

Auguri !

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Well......

I don't speak english very well, so i try to understand and to reply correctly.

No error in log-file.

But the lamp module does not works as i want.

For example: i wnt to set a scene in wich my lamp is at 20% luminance.

How can i do???

Preset dim is not supported by cm15pro.

DDim seems to have very strange behaviour..... sometimes it goes high, sometimes it goes low.....

DimAB does not works.

I don't know what can i do.....

I have read and read and read........ i am confused!
    Extended command are very difficult for me because i don't speak english and i don't know many thing about scripting.

I hope simply someone can help me TO SET A LAMP ON 20%....... nothing more, nothing less........
    I have a micro module that does produce similar behaviour (one of these http://x10-hk.com/store/product_info...products_id=72), however I would expect a Marmitek module to behave a bit more sensibly.

Try (in an event) the following actions:

<Device> Dim 100%, then in Dim Type click 'Dim Bright First'
    <Device> Dim 40%, then in Dim Type click 'Dim Relative'

Then the event should say;

"<Device> Lights Dim to (bright first) 100%"
    "<Device> Lights Dim by 40%"

Run the event and see what it does.

This works for me, although I do have a different module. My module also does not dim below 60%, I only get Dim values of about 5% then 60-100%. If I try and dim it to anywhere between about 5-60 it stays on 5%.

I do not know what is at fault HS or the module.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    If you use the Control option in the HomeSeer web interface can you dim the light to 20%?

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    Well......

I don't speak english very well, so i try to understand and to reply correctly.

No error in log-file.

But the lamp module does not works as i want.

For example: i wnt to set a scene in wich my lamp is at 20% luminance.

How can i do???

Preset dim is not supported by cm15pro.

DDim seems to have very strange behaviour..... sometimes it goes high, sometimes it goes low.....

DimAB does not works.

I don't know what can i do.....

I have read and read and read........ i am confused!
    Extended command are very difficult for me because i don't speak english and i don't know many thing about scripting.

I hope simply someone can help me TO SET A LAMP ON 20%....... nothing more, nothing less........

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Hello and thank for your reply.
    Yes, X10 Network works perfect. Every command is sent and received well.
    Last cm15pro plugin, is impossible to install on my hometroller. I don't know why, but during installation, an error occours and i can not solve it.
    I'm afraid I can't answer why the error is coming up as I don't have the HT or the CM15, if you post the exact wording of the error hopefully someone from HST can comment.

Have you looked in the setup window? In the device types you can edit the dimming presets for each device types from this list;

Thermostat Device Status Only Supports Status Requests Uses Compose Protocol Uses SmartLinc Protocol Uses Standard Dimming Uses Preset-Dim Dimming Uses Leviton Extended Data Dimming Uses Other Type of Direct Dimming

If you give a few of the above a go you might find one that works...

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    You probably want to go into DEVICE TYPES under SETUP, INTERFACES section. The add devices only lets you setup a device you have already defined.

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    In the 'Add new device', i can only select a device i can find in Homeseer..... Zvawe, Lamp module, Appliance module etc. etc. etc.....

I don't think i can do something different and i have tried to select all devices, but noone responds presetting dimming as i want.

I don't find the way to set a lamp on the % i want. Everytime the lamp sets itself in a casual way....

Leave a comment:

• emabonacchi
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    Don't worry about your English, its better than mine and I am English.

Need to confirm if the X10 network is OK or it is the CM15 that is the problem, do normal on/off commands work OK when sent from HS?

I think I read on here the CM15 plugin now supports extended commands, check http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...highlight=CM15 for more details.

If on/off commands work then try changing the device settings, in HS go into Setup > Device Types > (Create a new Device) > Check the boxes for 'Supports Status Requests' some trial and error is needed to see what sort of device dimming you need to set it at as there are numerous options.
    Hello and thank for your reply.
    Yes, X10 Network works perfect. Every command is sent and received well.
    Last cm15pro plugin, is impossible to install on my hometroller. I don't know why, but during installation, an error occours and i can not solve it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X