Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    Does the HomeSeer log show the Off command being sent?

Leave a comment:

• travisdh
    replied
    Its across a range of browsers, Safari on a Mac and Firefox on a WinXP PC. Also hitting refresh after issuing the command does not make a difference (one of the first things i tried) it also does not show the device as turned off. So i would do the following steps:

Into Device Status page:

Sprinkler (Greenhouse G1) On,
    Wait for a period of time (30 secs - 1 min)
    Sprinkler Off.
    Refresh
    Sprinkler not shown as Off in devices page
    Sprinkler Off
    sprinkler Off
    sprinkler eventually turns Off.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    What browser are you using? If you refresh the page after the on command will the off command then work?

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    Its the CM11A, it works fine with transcievers and the likes. Works fine using something like PowerHome as well for example, im just confused at why it work work fine all time every time using the control panel of homeseer and direct commands. Eg G1 On, then G1 Off, but if i go into the web interface and turn it on, its fine, but then if i do that and tell it to turn off. It doesent, seams quite strange
    Yea this doesn't make sense. Does the HomeSeer log show the command being sent?

Leave a comment:

• travisdh
    replied
    Its the CM11A, it works fine with transcievers and the likes. Works fine using something like PowerHome as well for example, im just confused at why it work work fine all time every time using the control panel of homeseer and direct commands. Eg G1 On, then G1 Off, but if i go into the web interface and turn it on, its fine, but then if i do that and tell it to turn off. It doesent, seams quite strange

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    What X10 interface are you using? This sounds a bit like it could be a weak signal and mix that with a bit of noise on the powerline and it could cause this issue.

Leave a comment:

• travisdh
    started a topic Stop Commands having trouble.

Stop Commands having trouble.

Hello,

Recently in the last few days my system has started to have some troubles in commands. It mostly sends the start commands with no problems, but for some strange reason it seams to struggle a little bit more with the stop commands.

For example, i have an X-10 Appliance controller which runs a desk fan, I send the on command and a few seconds later it comes on, however when i go to issue the stop command it seams to not register for quite a few gos that it has been told to stop. This is normally through the Web Interface

The other example I have, is that i have a sprinkler system attached to it, which feeds my bigger gardens as well as a few mini 4 shelf greenhouses. With these greenhouses I only ever need about a min of watering, so i trigger the On command, and when I go to trigger the Off command, it doesent seam to register for quite a few clicks.

The strange thing is however, that when I go into the control panel, and say G1 (Greenhouse 1) on, it goes on, when i click off, it goes off first go.

It seams like it works when its not in the database as a registered device, that is i work with it through control panel, however once its not in control panel it has trouble working .

Thanks for any assistance you could provide!
Working...
X