Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi,

The version of HS2 is the last trial (Standard Edition 2.4.0.6).
    The command does show up in the log immediately and then the light turns on 20 seconds later (this period can be a little random - until 30 seconds).
    I'm using the HomeSeer web interface.

mrhappy, thanks, perhaps my problem is similar to your issue. At this moment I'm far way of my system, but in the next week I will try your suggestion.

Thanks to all,

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I've had this problem before when a faulty device on the X10 network was spitting out garbage commands and saturating the network to the point other commands either took minutes to get through or did not get through at all. Perhaps if HS is not the problem you may want to take a look at your devices, I had to go round each one in turn and remove it from the power, retry sending the command and see if it would work, mine was eventually traced to a powerflash that had gone bad.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    What version of HomeSeer are you running? Does the command show up in the log immediately and then the light turns on 20 seconds later or does the command take 20 seconds to show in the HomeSeer log file? Lastly are you issuing the commands via the HomeSeer web interface?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Action delayed

Action delayed

Hi,
    I have a CM11A Interface controlling my X10 stuff.
    When I press the on button or the off button for any device the HS2 is spending 20 seconds to send the command to the device.
    Do you have any suggestion to reduce this delay?

Thanks,
Working...
X