LED indicator strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED indicator strip

I'd like to have a strip of 4 LED indicator lights in the kitchen so that as I retire for the night I can just look at it and if one of the leds is on I know I left a door unlocked or open. I have the status of these doors (front, back, patio & garage) available in Homeseer and I have 1-wire and ocleot/SECU16 as ways to control the leds.
    Has anyone ever done anything like this or can they suggest a source for me to build a simple little project like this?
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Is this what you had in mind? This will give you status of everything in your universe

Go to electronicgoldmine.com for lots of good stuff and there are many led-oriented kits that may be a good starting point for a project.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X