z-stick hanging up when erasing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z-stick hanging up when erasing it

I am trying to set up z-wave devices in the software so I followed the instructions that came with the Aeon Z-stick by initializing it and erasing it. When I did this it just hung up and did nothing. when I backed out of it and tried to do it again it tells me that "another z-wave function is already running." How long does this usually take and can I start from scatch again?

It's generally immediate. What version of HomeSeer are you running?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was using the trial version of pro and then i bought the HS2 software. I had all my z-wave devices working great. I imported the devices but cant get them to work now. I'm sure its somthing simple

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running? Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log file when you startup HomeSeer?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Try exiting HS and re-starting. If that does not work then try restting the Z-stick by using a paper clip in the small hole in the back for 10 seconds.

Regards,
          Vector

Comment

i tried Restarting and that didn't help i'll try reseting the stick thanks

Comment

Working...
            X