Disapointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disapointment

So, I bought a software that cost me more than my T-Rex helicopter and without any warning an admin remove my post about the DS10A using the Activehome to make possible to use this door sensor with the Homeseer without the plugin AC-RF3...
    Sensure!

Sorry you feel this way. We fight a ton of spam each day on the message board so we do the best we can.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I wouldn't take it personally. I was baned for my first post as well They said it looked like spam. No harm no foul.

Comment

I'm wondering if something could be setup in the future for dealing with this, like if you've paid for the software, you can activate your forum account, and be full status right away. I doubt any spammers are going to fork over the money to buy homeseer and then post spam.

Just a thought.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

That's a good idea.

Comment

Working...
          X