Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homeseer europe andsomfy

i am studiing homeseer.

what i want is my siemens gigaset s450 ip connected to homeseer and my somfy blinds.

the s450 ip is a voip and analoge device which can be set up via webpage, phones recieve messages of al kind room noise alerts sms email. and a door bel with intercom hs 450 working via dect

is that possible ?

Hi

I had a quick google of your gigaset and I doubt if there will be any possibility of linking that with HS. What integration were you hoping for?

As for your Somfy blinds - there are several ways of linking them to HS. Biggest problem is often getting cables to them if you dont go a RF route. I assume the blinds have a rocker switrch - open/close just now? Are you looking for the ability to dictate how far open they go to or just open/close?

David
    ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Somfy Telis 4 Pure RTS Technology RF Remote 5 Channel

hi,

i have now somfy remote controllers 3 pieces for the whole house. 3 stocks blinds.

i need a kind of transmitting device connected to the computer

i would like to monitor the telephone traffic of the dect system. i would like to track the doorbel rings.

wetlip

Comment

Hi

Does the gigaset have a web interface? If so, you could probably write something to collect all sorts of into from it and present it to HS...that should be quite easy. It may even have a USB interface and some PC software? If so, there may be some files that it maintains on the PC that HS could read and digest.

I understand that RFXCOM supports some of the the Somfy range - its worth checking as that would be an excellent way to do it.

David
        ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

thank you david

Comment

somfy has a scrambled signal and they don't want to give their codes

Comment

Yeah, that sucks.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

but somfy is learning but not enough , they have motors for blinds with z wave interface

isn't it possible to pressure somfy to make a usb inteface remote control then they can keep their transmission codes save and we can use somfy via homeseer.

Comment

somfy Somfy 16 Channel Universal RTS Interface - IR, RS232, RS485

this must be the device to interact homeseer with somfy , is their any experience with this device ?

http://www.av-outlet.com/en-us/dept_504.html

Comment

Originally posted by wetlip View Post
                    but somfy is learning but not enough , they have motors for blinds with z wave interface

isn't it possible to pressure somfy to make a usb inteface remote control then they can keep their transmission codes save and we can use somfy via homeseer.
                    Most users that are using these blinds are using the Z-Wave interface.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                    X