X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by wetlip View Post
    but somfy is learning but not enough , they have motors for blinds with z wave interface

isn't it possible to pressure somfy to make a usb inteface remote control then they can keep their transmission codes save and we can use somfy via homeseer.
    Most users that are using these blinds are using the Z-Wave interface.

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    replied
    somfy Somfy 16 Channel Universal RTS Interface - IR, RS232, RS485

this must be the device to interact homeseer with somfy , is their any experience with this device ?

http://www.av-outlet.com/en-us/dept_504.html

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    replied
    but somfy is learning but not enough , they have motors for blinds with z wave interface

isn't it possible to pressure somfy to make a usb inteface remote control then they can keep their transmission codes save and we can use somfy via homeseer.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Yeah, that sucks.

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    replied
    somfy has a scrambled signal and they don't want to give their codes

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    replied
    thank you david

Leave a comment:

• Bestgear
    replied
    Hi

Does the gigaset have a web interface? If so, you could probably write something to collect all sorts of into from it and present it to HS...that should be quite easy. It may even have a USB interface and some PC software? If so, there may be some files that it maintains on the PC that HS could read and digest.

I understand that RFXCOM supports some of the the Somfy range - its worth checking as that would be an excellent way to do it.

David

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    replied
    Somfy Telis 4 Pure RTS Technology RF Remote 5 Channel

hi,

i have now somfy remote controllers 3 pieces for the whole house. 3 stocks blinds.

i need a kind of transmitting device connected to the computer

i would like to monitor the telephone traffic of the dect system. i would like to track the doorbel rings.

wetlip

Leave a comment:

• Bestgear
    replied
    Hi

I had a quick google of your gigaset and I doubt if there will be any possibility of linking that with HS. What integration were you hoping for?

As for your Somfy blinds - there are several ways of linking them to HS. Biggest problem is often getting cables to them if you dont go a RF route. I assume the blinds have a rocker switrch - open/close just now? Are you looking for the ability to dictate how far open they go to or just open/close?

David

Leave a comment:

• wetlip
    started a topic homeseer europe andsomfy

homeseer europe andsomfy

i am studiing homeseer.

what i want is my siemens gigaset s450 ip connected to homeseer and my somfy blinds.

the s450 ip is a voip and analoge device which can be set up via webpage, phones recieve messages of al kind room noise alerts sms email. and a door bel with intercom hs 450 working via dect

is that possible ?
Working...
X