Detect when UMA-20 receives power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detect when UMA-20 receives power

Is it possible to know when a UMA 20 device receives power? We have lights and wall outlets in a standard four way switch setup (not upb but standard switches). I don't want to replace the four way switches. I was wondering if there is a way to know when that UMA-20 device receives power (when one of the four way switches is turned on the UMA-20 receives power).

Thanks

Wow, i don't think I ever heard that question before. I don't think there is, not from HomeSeer anyway, upstart would show it's missing but HomeSeer would not. I know I have a couple of appliance modules that the wife uses for various and sundry decorations that sometimes get pulled out. I can't say I've ever seen anything in the HS logs about them being missing and when she plugs them back in they just start working again.

Not that there isn't a way to poll it or something like that I've just never tried it. Maybe one of the other UPBers here will jump in with a better answer.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
    X