Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you transfer primary controller from a ZCS201 to a Z-Stick Series II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you transfer primary controller from a ZCS201 to a Z-Stick Series II?

Hi,

Is there a procedure for upgrading a primary controller ZCS201 to a primary controller Z-Stick Series II? For example:

1. How are the devices transferred from the old ZCS201 to the ZStick?
    2. How to tranfer the existing device associated events?

Many thanks

p.s. I posted this originally in the ZStick sub-forum a couple of months ago but got ZERO response. I also noted that quite a few others hve asked the same question and again get a ZERO response. Can someone from Homeseer perhaps offer some help here please - after all I did purchase the ZStick from your store.

Originally posted by garch View Post
    Hi,

Is there a procedure for upgrading a primary controller ZCS201 to a primary controller Z-Stick Series II? For example:

1. How are the devices transferred from the old ZCS201 to the ZStick?
    2. How to tranfer the existing device associated events?

Many thanks

p.s. I posted this originally in the ZStick sub-forum a couple of months ago but got ZERO response. I also noted that quite a few others hve asked the same question and again get a ZERO response. Can someone from Homeseer perhaps offer some help here please - after all I did purchase the ZStick from your store.
    Great, spotted this post and thought I had found the answer to my exact same problem, Hmm, apparently not.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Grogs,

I found that there is no simple work around for this I just moved from the zstick 2 to a ztroller and had to rebild my 62 node network but it was well worth it it is better than ever now !!!!

Sometime it is a little work but worth it in the end.

Cheers Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
        Grogs,

I found that there is no simple work around for this I just moved from the zstick 2 to a ztroller and had to rebild my 62 node network but it was well worth it it is better than ever now !!!!

Sometime it is a little work but worth it in the end.

Cheers Ken
        Cheers Ken, thought that would be the answer.

Did you delete all the nodes first then rebuild?
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Yes. I removed all the nodes and deleted all the zwave devices and then rebuilt.

Just for your info I didn't have good luck with the zstick 2 that's why I moved to a ztroller I kept losing nodes.

Cheers ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
            Yes. I removed all the nodes and deleted all the zwave devices and then rebuilt.

Just for your info I didn't have good luck with the zstick 2 that's why I moved to a ztroller I kept losing nodes.

Cheers ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
            Yes hear what you are saying, howver to get a ztroller from HST shipped to the UK costs a fortune, not even sure if they do a EU frequency one.

Thanks for your advice.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X