Problems with CM12 Serial interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with CM12 Serial interface

I've just built a Homeseer configuration after obtaining a CM12 with a serial interface. I'm connected to the Com 1 port and running at 4800 baud. The interface works ok with Active Home software on same PC so I know the Com port is ok.
    When I start up Homeseer the events list confirms that the Plug in for CM11A/CM12U is found (Version 1.0.1.0)
    Then Homeseer attempts to initialize but comes back with an error saying either no licence or trial has expired. I have a full licence for Homeseer.
    In the interface tab, the CM11/12 shows a tick in the licence box but the device is disabled and I cant enable it.
    Any suggestions please?

Open up your settings.ini file found in the HomeSeer 2/config directory and tell me what your gSelectedx10Interface= is set to.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I fixed it...

I realised that I had copied an old configuration file over from a PC that was using the CM12 USB interface. I wiped the HS2 directory and completely reinstalled the product fresh specifying the CM12 serial device. It all works just fine now.
      I'm posting a fresh query about using the CM15 now.

Comment

Working...
      X