Remove/Uninstall plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove/Uninstall plugin

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but it has been too long. How does one remove / uninstall a plugin from HomeSeer? Thanks!
    HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
    (aka xplosiv)
    Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

As far as I've experienced there is no "uninstall" scripts. You would just shutdown HS, remove the dll and data for the plugin.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Here's a How-To on that subject

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=117892

I'm not sure but I believe you can shut down HS and just delete the plugin, but you can read the link and decide for yourself.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Electron View Post
        This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but it has been too long. How does one remove / uninstall a plugin from HomeSeer? Thanks!
        HomeSeer is moving over to adding plugins to the add/remove control panel applet but not many have done this yet. You may want to check there first and hopefully many will move to this new model soon.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If it's any of the BL plug-ins they all have uninstalls that come with them.
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
          X