No announcement yet.

Whole House Audio Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also good information, thanks jackpod! I'm looking into it!

Comment

Originally posted by jackpod View Post
      Are you aware that the lower the quality the faster "listener fatigue" sets in?
      listener fatigue? Never heard of it.

What do you mean by this?

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Check out my blog to see how I did my six zone whole house music system.

http://www.cocoontech.com/forums/ind...&showentry=119
        John

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
          listener fatigue? Never heard of it.

What do you mean by this?

--Dan
          Hey Dan,

Listener fatigue is when the audio program becomes uncomfortable to listen to, unbalanced tonal quality, distortion, anything other than the program material itself.
          Over The Hill
          What Hill?
          Where?
          When?
          I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Thanks Jack!

I guess the wife and I are lucky it doesn't bother us. Otherwise (based on things in this thread), we might not like the setup we have.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
            X