Schlage Lever Lock and user code notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, that's a great idea.

Would you care to share what your script looks like?

Comment

Take a look at the attached file. It's an ugly bit of script but it works (I'll get around to cleaning it up one of these days). Device Q5 is the Z-wave Alarm device that HomeSeer automatically creates when you add the lock. I use the virtual device Q99 for email and my quick view screen.

Basically, you trigger on a change in the root device and then query the alarm device for the value. Hope this helps.

-Chris
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Chris

Comment

good stuff. i might try this instead of upgrading to a beta

Comment

Thanks Chris. I needed this too! This is exactly what i will be setting up on mine an this will help me avoid any issues.
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Hi Guys,

For some reason my root device value does not change.

Any ideas why?

Raptor
              HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
              53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
              https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

it's not supposed to. It just serves the purpose for sending info to other devices.

It holds user codes and that stuff but does not do anything itself.

WHat changes and you should do your status on is the Alarm lock device.

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Ah well there you go! that did the trick! works like a charm! Thanks guys.
                  HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                  53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                  https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X