Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z-Stick stuck on "loading network information...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Stick stuck on "loading network information...

I just got the Z-Stick that I ordered from the HS website in the mail today. I loaded the drivers, followed all the directions including running the "Erase" interface button and added a Z-Wave device to the Z-Stick. Everything seemed to go fine until I started to import the Z-Wave device into Homeseer. I clicked "Import Devices" and it just sits on "loading network information from your Z-Wave device" and never finishes. I even tried holding in the reset button on the back of the stick for about 10 seconds but it will still not import anything. Also, should the Z-Stick circle stay solid blue when it is connected to a USB port?

Mike

Did you shut down Homeseer when you removed the stick to include the device?
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
      Did you shut down Homeseer when you removed the stick to include the device?
      Thanks for the response. Yes, I tried shutting down Homeseer and I still had the same problem. What I forgot to do is to go into Services and shut down and restart the Homeseer service. That solved the problem. The blue light is still constantly on on the Z-Stick when it is plugged into a USB port but I guess thats the way its supposed to work. The blue light is annoying but since everything is working now I can live with it.

Comment

You'll get used to it. Glad it's working.
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
        X