Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bjd chimes

Hey guys my system crashed and like many i had poor backup procedures,
    anyway one of our favorites was bjd chimes with the westminister chimes, I am trying to find the latest rev of it , i know it was upgraded a few times and i cant fine the westminister chimes files anywhere, there are several links in the archives but they all seem to be dead links any help/?
    thanks in advance

Jim

Jim,
    See if this link helps.
    http://ngadev.intergraph.com/wavefiles/
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by jcap View Post
      Hey guys my system crashed and like many i had poor backup procedures,
      anyway one of our favorites was bjd chimes with the westminister chimes, I am trying to find the latest rev of it , i know it was upgraded a few times and i cant fine the westminister chimes files anywhere, there are several links in the archives but they all seem to be dead links any help/?
      thanks in advance

Jim
      Glad you liked the script. Sorry to hear about your computer... I have been working on a reinstall of my wife's desktop unit. Sorry for my delay. I will update the script instuctions witht he link that Rupp has provided.

Thanks Rupp.
      Billy

Comment

Thank You

Thank You!,
        Rupp that was the file I was looking for and Im also going to use your back-up script to make meltdowns less painful, Bill my house wasnt the same without the chimes running! Sometimes the simplist things give the greatest rewards.

Thanks again guys

Jim

Comment

Thanks Jim. My wife was the reason behind this script, she really likes the sound of the chimes.
          Billy

Comment

Working...
          X