Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duewi Wireless Remote

Hi all,

I am trying to import the , but it fails to get basic node information for the device:

Found node XX. Retrieving class and manufacturer information from the node.
    Failed to get basic node information from new node XX, cannot continue to load this node.

The Z-Wave Node Who Am I returns the following:

Z-Wave Nodes with No HomeSeer Device
    Node Number Generic Type Basic Type Specific Type Listener Speed Supported Classes
    8 GENERIC CONTROLLER CONTROLLER SIMPLE DISPLAY False 40.0Kbps

Is it possible to add this device to Homeseer?

Main reason for me is to assign events to the buttons and create scenes in Homeseer (which it does not allow me to do because no devices show up in the scenes...

Regards,

Nika.
    Last edited by nikagl; July 14, 2011, 09:05 AM.

No news about this question?

I have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by quasarbla View Post
      No news about this question?

I have the same problem.
      I did get it to work the last time, but don't remember how I did it. And funniest thing: I am trying to setup my environment again and can't get it going anymore either!

I have first setup the Z-Stick with all devices (Danfoss Thermostats, Duwi dimmers, Everspring switches & power meters), then added the Duwi wall switches and last but not least wanted to add the Duwi Remote which didn't succeed . In the end I even transfered primary to one of my devices somehow and now I need to start the whole thing again.

So help would be appreciated. How do we associate the Z-Stick to all devices (to keep Homeseer primary) and still be able to use the Duwi Remote?

Regards,

Nika.

Comment

When I see this thread, I think there is no solution at this time :

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143259

Comment

Working...
        X