This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACT TI103 / setup

I have install TI103. A first time in setup we are select all display in HS log.

After that, i am search this button in the setup ? It's not display.

I'm not sure I follow what you are attempting to do here. Can you reiterate the issue?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hello Rupp

I installed a TI103 replace a CM11A. The TI103 works very well until now.
      During installation, a button allowed me to select options to display a trace in the log of HS.
      This button is no longer present in the screen plug-in.

My question is: Where do I change the options for traces in the log of HS?

With Firefox 3.6.10 and IE 9 beta I don't have the button. With IE 8.0 on other PC, I have the button???

Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

It appears you are connected from a remote machine and not your machine that has HS running on it. Try pulling up the interface screen on the local machine where HS is installed and the button should be there.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
          It appears you are connected from a remote machine and not your machine that has HS running on it. Try pulling up the interface screen on the local machine where HS is installed and the button should be there.

Jeff
          Jeff is correct in that the Ti103 plugin 'Config' can only be accessed from the machine that HS is running on.
          Also, when you click the config button in the browser, you may need to minimize the browser to see the config dialog box as it comes up behind the browser window.
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
          Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Can't see the Plugin config screen

I have installed the ACT TI-103 plugin and when I choose the config button from the setup /interface menu, I don't get a config screen. The browser times out waiting for the screen to come out...

Can someone help?

Comment

Originally posted by jvaldes View Post
              I have installed the ACT TI-103 plugin and when I choose the config button from the setup /interface menu, I don't get a config screen. The browser times out waiting for the screen to come out...

Can someone help?
              Which browser are you using? Did you try this from the HomeSeer server or remotely?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, I found it to be a problem with my safari browser. I moved to internet explorer my most hated browser and no longer had the issue.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                X