HA22 driver install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA22 driver install

I have just purchased (downloaded) HS2 and HA22 USB stick. I have followed the driver installation instructions on the homeseer website but when the install wizard runs I get error mesage "the folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems". I am running Windows 7. Can someone from Home seer tech support please help.

What Version on Win7

Are you running 32 bit or 64 bit windows 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul17806 View Post
      I have just purchased (downloaded) HS2 and HA22 USB stick. I have followed the driver installation instructions on the homeseer website but when the install wizard runs I get error mesage "the folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems". I am running Windows 7. Can someone from Home seer tech support please help.
      If you need HomeSeer tech support help you need to put in a help desk request using the support link above.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you just purchased the HA22, you should probably return it for a refund. That stick went out of prodution years ago and has ancient firmware on it. I don't believe Intermatic ever released a 64-bit driver for it. If you need a USB stick, consider the Z-Stick (Aeon Labs) instead. That has the latest firmware and will work with your OS.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodesep View Post
          Are you running 32 bit or 64 bit windows 7?
          I am running 64 bit Windows 7. It seems form "macromarks" reply that the HA22 doesn't have a 64 bit driver??

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            If you need HomeSeer tech support help you need to put in a help desk request using the support link above.
            Can you tell me exactly where to find the help desk request tab, I can't find it, thanks.

Comment

Can you tell me exactly where to find the help desk request tab, I can't find it, thanks.
              A help desk request doesn't matter as Mark would have answered the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                A help desk request doesn't matter as Mark would have answered the ticket.
                Correct. There is nothing we can do in this case except recommend using a different USB dongle. I'm really surprised the HA22 is still being sold somewhere... those things are ready for the bulldozer..

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  Correct. There is nothing we can do in this case except recommend using a different USB dongle. I'm really surprised the HA22 is still being sold somewhere... those things are ready for the bulldozer..
                  Okay, thanks for the advice I will return the HA22 and buy the Z-stick (Aeon) whiich will work with 64-bit OS.

Comment

Working...
                  X