Assign HA06 to a network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assign HA06 to a network

I am unable to assign an HA06 module to a network. It is always unsuccessful.
    First, I deleted it many times from the system, and then add it without problem.
    But, I can't assign it to a network ! I'M using an HA07 master controler
    Any idea what to do

Did you try using the delete node functionality of your controller before attempting to add it to the controller? If it was once part of a network it will not add to another without "deleteing" it first.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, I did many times. The delete works fine, the include works, but not add to a network. I also totally reset the master controller

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running? I'm not sure the HA07 still works with the latest versions of HomeSeer.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm not using the software. Should I install it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            What version of HomeSeer are you running? I'm not sure the HA07 still works with the latest versions of HomeSeer.
            he is trying to add it to a ha07c..... not homeseer....via ztroller or usb stick...

i setup my neighbor on a ha07c... it is TRICKY and you have to fuss with it.... keep on trying!!!!!!!
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Those HA06 are frustrating. I have two like that and they both are the only one I have problem to program. Every other HA0? module are just perfect and easy to use and to program...grrrr.

Comment

Working...
              X