Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St814 / hm ts0001: - 3 276. 4 c !!!!! - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St814 / hm ts0001: - 3 276. 4 c !!!!! - Fixed!

How do I fix this problem?

Cordially

Doryphore

Last edited by jmj09; January 10, 2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

What version of HS are you guys running?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi -Rupp
        My version is Standard Edition 2.5.0.1 I bought it on last black friday ;-))
        So I am not very used with HomeSeer, may be am I missing a parameter somewhere.
        The ST814 was tricky to handle at once, but for now, it is doing the job.
        I am driving HS from a WHS server beta vail (64 bits) on a home computer, Aeon stick, on a zwave only device network 7 nodes.

I use a script to store the device values as history record on a csv file, which I open with Excel to make graphs. The -3200's values are messing my graphs !!! That's why I am looking for the right formula to apply, at first...

JMJ09

Comment

I upgraded Homeseer to 2.5.0.5 strain, put my ST814 Everspring in the freezer for a while, then left it out near the Aeon stick, performed several polls and got an answer in the 3200 range.
          My conclusion : bad news if its a HS beetle, then its still in the last update, good news its repetitive and I can reproduce and make tests if someone has more tips.

JMJ09

Comment

If you think this is a bug (beetle) then you should put in a bug help desk request.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ok done, though I am not sure it's a bug, i'll keep this thread informed.

JMJ09

Comment

Hello all
                After a few back and forth, HS provided me with a new build that solves the trick. I think the next update of HS will include the fix.
                This point is solved for me.
                I am pleased with HS reactivity
                Regards

JMJ09

Comment

Working...
                X