Delay with motion detectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great explanation, thank you!

Well it seems iike th best thing to do is use something else. I do have some wireless pet immune detctors that i am installing with a DSC panel. Can i use those to trigger events like what I am looking for, assuming that my DSC panel and my hs system are connected?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
      Great explanation, thank you!

Well it seems iike th best thing to do is use something else. I do have some wireless pet immune detctors that i am installing with a DSC panel. Can i use those to trigger events like what I am looking for, assuming that my DSC panel and my hs system are connected?
      Yes assuming the plugin has these triggers and the 2 that are available do have these triggers.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Yes assuming the plugin has these triggers and the 2 that are available do have these triggers.
        Thank you!
        Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Interesting reading. My setup is a mix of insteon and X-10 but I am using Actoive Home Pro from x-10as my master controller. If I were to get a W800 for direct rs232 input to the puter, would ActiveHome "see" that, or is it too rigid in using only its own drivers or??

Comment

Working...
          X