Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

publish status in RSS

hi,

I can find plenty of info on how to read RSS in HSTouch and how to capture RSS in device strings but is there info available on how to push one or more selected device status strings into an RSS that can be accessed through the webserver?

Any hint is welcome,
    jhh

Try out the BLRSS Plugin of blades

-Tom-
    -Tom-

Comment

BLRSS is for reading. He wants to publish a string or notice in an rss feed.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I wonder what the OPs is wanting to accomplish exactly?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

update? RSS

Has anyone made a script or a plug-in to generate an RSS feed or a text file?

I have a project looking to read the change but I need homeseer to generate the text/rss file

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlconti View Post
            Has anyone made a script or a plug-in to generate an RSS feed or a text file?

I have a project looking to read the change but I need homeseer to generate the text/rss file

Thanks!!
            You can write to a text file with little difficulty, really depends on the format you want though. At the simplest form you can append text to a file using the My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText command. There are a few XML scripts on here mainly reading XML data but it should not be difficult to amend them to add data to a file instead.

Comment

Working...
            X