Schlage Lock doesn't want to Associate with HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage Lock doesn't want to Associate with HS

One of my two Schalge lever locks seem to be have a communication problem. I've added it and removed it several times to make sure it was added properly (this has been a known problem with these things). However, the big difference I see from my other level lock and my Schlage deadbolt (or for any module for that matter) is that it doesn't associate itself with the HS node. You'll see from the screen shots of my network optimization as well as a working level lock associations setup and the (Garage Side Door) associations are the same. However, I've never been able to get a Battery Status update, nor the local code indicator to update, which would normally state which access code was used last.

Any suggestions as to how to force the lock to associate with node 1?

Thanks,
    Attached Files
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

When adding it to HomeSeer are you bring the lock to HS and using the add node? If not try this as it is the best way to add these security devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X