No announcement yet.

x10 wireless sender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't a standard DS-10a work?.. or it is the wrong formfactor?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/X10-X-10-DS7000-...item5acfb5cac3
    Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Originally posted by ArbWare View Post
      Wouldn't a standard DS-10a work?
      That would depend on whether the TStats can receive X10 security codes. I assume they only receive standard X10 RF codes (A1 through P16).
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        That would depend on whether the TStats can receive X10 security codes. I assume they only receive standard X10 RF codes (A1 through P16).
        Ahh.... that is "the rest of the story"
        I forgot about that.
        Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Yes but couldn't you have your x-19 system receive the DS-10 secutiry signal when activated and send out an X-10 code? I use exactly that setup as a freeze monitor in a vacation home to send myself an email.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyradar View Post
            Yes I am looking for a RF transmitter, I guess. Either way its wireless. I have low temperature sensors that have 2 dry contacts. They will be in remote locations and I'm trying to get them to work with my internet thermostats that have only one (and currently used) set of wired contacts and unlimited wireless x10 connections. So I need a transmitter that will send an x10 signal if the contacts close (or open) to my internet thermostat, which in turn sends out text messages.

Currently I have my smoke detectors wired in.

I can only seem to find wireless occupancy sensors and cameras. Seems to me that the technology is there but no one has put it all together yet.

Thanks
            What "internet thermostats" are you using?
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
            X