Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webcamxp help

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help to get the image from Webcamxp gallery onto my Hstouch.

The image is being created in the C:\ProgramData\webcamXP 5\WWWRoot\gallery, and I know how to put the link into HSTouch, but I am not sure how to get the link or what I have to have running in webcamxp in order to serve it

does Broadcast http have to be enabled, and if so how do I get rid of the interface the pictures/ stream are embeded in, Just want the picture/stream

Any help would be appreciated

Steve
    Last edited by S.Morris; March 13, 2011, 09:10 AM.

They have pulled for support from that plug. I never got it to work at all.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Hi Dafunktyfunk,

Thanks for your reply,

But I was refering to WebcamXP the program that alot of people on this forum are using, Not the plugin that don't seem to work

What it is I have 4 cams which go into a DVR and I am having to take a feed from the video out of the DVR to a capture card, I am trying to use WebcamXP to stream or snapshot the video so I can put it in a HSTouch client

If any one could help would appreciate it

Steve

Comment

Its been a while since I used webcamxp but I last remember it having some form of HTML code you could generate to embed the live video streaming into a HTML page, you could copy this code into a page, host it on the HS web server and then embed it into HSTouch - might work I don't know, depends on the client.

To get static images into HSTouch I would create a new directory somewhere in the HS HTML directory just for use with webcamxp and set webcamxp to save all of the images in that directory, then inside HSTouch i'd set the URL for the images as

http://localhostort/webcamxp/livecam1.jpg

or whatever the filename is you'd also need to set the isvideo property to true and a suitable refresh rate

Comment

Thanks Mate,

Will give that a try.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X