HSPro on two computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSPro on two computers

Is it possible to have HSPro on two computers, one running the devices/events and the other"offline" and used for development for the same application? If so, how?

I believe you need a developers license. Check through the help desk.

Comment

I have a license of Centrafuse which is a Car navigation/audio system front end. Each license gets two machines-- one to develop on and one for your car. I imagine a similar paradigm might work.
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

HST had a developer program with a license for $99. I believe it was dropped due to difficulty of bookkeeping for it.

Comment

Originally posted by wpiman View Post
          I have a license of Centrafuse which is a Car navigation/audio system front end. Each license gets two machines-- one to develop on and one for your car. I imagine a similar paradigm might work.
          Never knew this about CF. Sorry to hijack the thread, but have you done any integration with HS? I'm pending installation of my incar PC and am looking at basically having the car as just another room, running the normal speaker client.

Comment

Originally posted by walshy002000 View Post
            Never knew this about CF. Sorry to hijack the thread, but have you done any integration with HS? I'm pending installation of my incar PC and am looking at basically having the car as just another room, running the normal speaker client.
            I had some luck embedding HS Touch within CF. That is about the extent of it. I used to have a phone which would share internet as a WAP-- so useful. I have an iphone so it isn't helpful now.

I suppose you could run HS on the car PC-- and possibly get OBD statistics as HS devices. Not sure what good it would do. There isn't a lot you can control in the car itself.

HS speaker would be rather cool if you install a phase array microphone. Do you have always on internet in the car?
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
            Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
            weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
            X