Schlage deadbolt and lamp module inconsistent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage deadbolt and lamp module inconsistent

I'm struggling with consistent results from my Schlage deadbolt. It works great for a couple of days and then I start getting Z-wave Warnings and lock and unlock actions are missed by HS2. After a little longer, I can't even optimize the node any longer. I decided to buy a Schlage lamp module to improve the Z-wave signalling with negligible results. I placed the lamp module across the room and pointing right at the door lock. I should note that I have a HSM100 motion sensor beyond the door lock and it works great and consistently, so it's not like the door lock is the farthest from the controller.

Where does it show that the Schlage lamp module is beaming to the door lock? Here is my Node info for the lock:

Here is the Schlage lamp module:

Any other ideas in improving the reliability of the door lock? I love it when it works, but I need it to work consistently.

HS2: 2.5.0.20
    Zwave controller: Aeon Labs Z-stick-S2 V3.7

Thanks,
    John

Update to 2.5.0.21 latest version. How many devices in your network? In the node info what are the locks neighbors? In Z-Seer does the aeon-labs stick talk directly to the Schlage?

Comment

13 devices ranging my 2 Trane thermostats, several lighting modules, 2 HSM100 motion sensors, 2 flood sensors and then the Schlage deadbolt door lock.

How do you see the nodes neighbors from the node info? I can see them from Z-Seer and there are 6 neighbors - Schlage lamp module, light switch, lamp module, another light switch and one of the thermostats. There is not a direct connection from the Z-Stick to the door lock. I've debated whether I need to rewire everything and try to get a direct connection.

The error I continually get is:
      Warning Aborting Z-Wave send, taking too long to send command to node 11 waited 10 seconds
      Info Send abort status received.

Thanks,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X