Smarthome PowerLinc 1132u - CM15A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smarthome PowerLinc 1132u - CM15A

I know there has been much discussion on this in the past but I have not been able to resolve an issue with HS2 with the newest update and the CM15A Interface ( Used For PowerLinc 1132U X10 Controller); this is an installation on Windows 7. The interface is enabled and initializes correctly but for some reason the X10 Controller is not working with HS2. I have a previous version of HomeSeer 2.1 and the same PowerLinc 1132U X10 Controller is working perfectly fine with that software so the controller is not the issue. Some sort of software plugin problem exists and for the life of me I can not figure out what the issue could be. If anyone can provide some insight on this issue or a resolution I would be extremely grateful and that is an understatement TY
    Last edited by orlanmon; April 2, 2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: Missed Item

Did you load the CM15A plugin?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

The only thing I did was confirmed that the CM15A Interface supported the Powerline 1132U and then in H2 under the Web Interface Setup | Interface Tab I enabled the X10 CM15AUSB interface; this interface was already an available option. I am not sure what loading the CM15A plugin entails but I would appreciate more info on that. TY

Comment

I'm confused. Are you using a CM15A or 1132cu?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

If you are using an 1132cu you need to use the PowerLinc 1132U(CU) USB Plug-in.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Oh OK I seen another thread were a link was given to HomeSeer which indentified the X10 CM15AUSB as the interface to use for the SmartHome PowerLin 1132U. Now I assume I would goto updater to get this new plugin?

Comment

I found the plugin under updater so I should be good to go. I guess I went in the direction of an older forum thread on this topic which lead me down the wrong path. Thank you very much for setting me in the right direction. All the best..

Comment

Working...
              X