LEVVRUSB-1US Leviton Z-wave Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEVVRUSB-1US Leviton Z-wave Stick

Is the Leviton LEVVRUSB-1US Z-wave Stick compatible with Homeseer? I have a large amount if Vizia RF+ modules and I am using the leviton hand held controller as the primary and a Wayne Dalton as a secondary which connects to Homeseer.

I have some z-wave issues that have come up and thought that using one controller (LEVVRUSB-1US) would allow me to troubleshoot and optimize.. Just setup the network and then plug into homeseer?

Leviton also offers a free software package for programming, troubleshooting and optimizing. It is possible that they are OEMing some other exisiting z-wave stick.

Thanks in advance for your input.

The HomeSeer controller need to be the primary controller.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have been using the wayne dalton as the secondary controller for a number of years and according to everything that I have read, The controller that connects to Homeseer does not have to be the primary.

Comment

Originally posted by k4nt View Post
        I have been using the wayne dalton as the secondary controller for a number of years and according to everything that I have read, The controller that connects to Homeseer does not have to be the primary.
        Yea I was wrong, I was thinking about devices like the Z-Troller that have the inclusion software in the interface. You are correct if you are using a remote or other primary that has the ability to include nodes.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X