Guess the plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the plugin

So my server log is fulllll of this error message, like hundreds every second, a wonder the thing is even running. The detail of the log message is a bit suspicious. Who's Jeff?
    Attached Files
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

None of mine, but then I do not see any of mine in your signature. For the .NET ones you can get the .NET Reflector and browser the .dll to look for the Convert time procedure that is referenced and then you will know which .dll is doing it. You likely could also use dependency walker for the non-.NET ones. It kind of looks like the coverted time may have exceeded the space allowed to hold it. The problem may disappear on its own depending upon what time value is being converted.

Comment

This is a c application and I'm not aware of any HomeSeer plugins that were/are written in C. Do you still see the error if you shut down HomeSeer.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This is a c application and I'm not aware of any HomeSeer plugins that were/are written in C. Do you still see the error if you shut down HomeSeer.
        Also consider that the library that was written in C was referenced by a plugin written VB.

Comment

What leads you to believe that this is a plugin? When I google this it seems that it might point to geospacial stuff for the PostgreSQL database or logitech gaming software for gaming keyboards.
          - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
          Web Site
          YouTube Channel

Comment

Which Caddx plugin are you using? The Nitrox plugin was in Perl and I think now in c#.
            James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I use the JVCaddx plugin. Something makes me think this may be related to BLRadar as I'm also getting SQL errors in the HS log... I'll try browsing the DLL tonight.
              HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Working...
              X