Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wntdone
    replied
    Thanks for the hint. However, if you select "Support / Report a Bug" it takes you to the helpdesk... Maybe someone should make the two links match?

I reported it on BOTH locations. ))

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by wntdone View Post
    Did some further research. The scene works directly from the controller.. But not from within Homeseer.. I believe this is a Homeseer bug.. I will open a helpdesk case..
    If you have found a bug in the latest release of HomeSeer you need to report it via the "Report a Bug" link above.

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Did some further research. The scene works directly from the controller.. But not from within Homeseer.. I believe this is a Homeseer bug.. I will open a helpdesk case..

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Yes, they show up as under the managed scene area. Screenshot is attached.. We're talking about node 35 and 36. Notice the other ZRP100s do not show in the list (nodes 25 & 26)..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kaldoon
    replied
    Evolve is oeming the Homepro devices and making enhancements. Do the Evolve devices show up under the devices that are scene capable under manage scenes button - that is the real test for being scene capable

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Thanks for the reply chewie. Was the reason you went to event based because of a choice, or because the scene/multicast zwave support wasn't working? If it wasn't working, then maybe we've discovered a bug?

In my situation, its simply not working - and according to what I've researched, it should in the configurations I've outlined previously in this thread. I've taken my research further (thinking it was the brand) and am now finding this isn't working even with Cooper Wiring devices.. Again, what I've researched says it should work..

Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• chewie
    replied
    I agree with Kaldoon, when I got my first Leviton scene controller I tried to setup the scenes directly like you are trying to do and decided that was not the best way for me to do it. What I have is several events tied to the different scene bottons on the controller, so that whenever a button for a scene is pressed HS takes care of setting everything up. This means I can use non scnene enabled devices in my scenes.

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I do agree that the ACT ZRP100s are not scene enabled. I have a number of them and as you can see by the attached screenshot of the zwave node information, they are not scene enabled (nodes 25 & 26).

The modules I'm referring to are not ZRP100s. The are EVOLPM-15 from a company called Evolve (ZRP100s are no longer manufactured I'm told). I've included a zwave node screen for the Evolve product (node 35 & 36). They have significantly new features - including scene support (at least thats what Homeseer detects).

Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kaldoon
    replied
    The ACT ZRP100 modules are not scene capable - what I do when using non scene capable devices with a scene controller is write an event based on device status change of the scene buttons

Leave a comment:

• wntdone
    started a topic Homeseer and ZWave Scenes not working..

Homeseer and ZWave Scenes not working..

I've setup a Zwave theme with 3 devices - a Cooper Wiring scene controller, and 2 ACT appliance modules. Homeseer reports they are all scene enabled. However, when activating the scene the only device to active is the first one in the list. I can change the order of the list, and the output is the same - just the first devices in the list activates. I'm running HomeSeer Pro 2.5.20

Any idea what's going on?

Here's the log entry:

Code:
    4/10/2011 9:12:49 PM 	Z-Wave Control 	HomeSeer issued a Z-Wave Scene Activation command for scene ID 6 which will be multicast and sent to scene nodes from the list: 36,22,35
    4/10/2011 9:12:49 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Traviso - 2nd Floor Master Bedroom Scene Contrl Button 3 (Q23) ON
    Screen shot of scene config is attached.
    Attached Files
Working...
X