Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Stick II and CT30

Hello,

I have an Aeon Labs Z-Stick II and a CT30 Z-Wave Thermostat running HomeSeer on Windows 7 64 bit. I have updated the z-stick to the latest firmware (5.02) running with HomeSeer 2.5.0.2 Pro.

Whenever I optimize my network the Z-Stick seems to lockup as soon as it tries to optimize a CT30. I did update myfirmware recently hoping to fix the occasional hang that othersare seeing from the nightly network optimization.

I have disabled the nightly network optimization, reset the z-stick, reset the thermostats, and rebooted the computer plus many combinations of these. No luck.

Following is a sample log of the optimization error.

I shoudl also add that, despite having beaming outlets close to my CT30 thermostats, they do frequently time out responding to commands but they were working in the past.

Thanks in advance!

4/14/2011 9:06:15 PM - Z-Wave - Device 15, 1 Rear Deck successfully optimized.
    4/14/2011 9:07:08 PM - Z-Wave - Instructing node # 49,3 3rd Floor Thermostat, to re-discover its neighbors using the MAIN Z-Wave interface...
    4/14/2011 9:09:50 PM - Warning - Unable to optimize node 49, 3 3rd Floor Thermostat, the node neighbor update has exceeded the time period.
    4/14/2011 9:09:50 PM - Warning - A Z-Wave interface on the system is being restarted - some Z-Wave signals could be missed.
    4/14/2011 9:10:11 PM - Z-Wave - Warning - failed receiving an interface acknowledgement for transmission to node 49 before timeout - the command may not have succeeded.
    4/14/2011 9:10:15 PM - Z-Wave - Instructing node # 51,1 Garage Outside, to re-discover its neighbors using the MAIN Z-Wave interface...
    4/14/2011 9:10:21 PM - Z-Wave - Warning - failed receiving an interface acknowledgement for transmission to node 51 before timeout - the command may not have succeeded.

Is your thermostat running on batteries or powered by the C wire?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Batteries.

Comment

Oh, and yes, I have beaming outlets near each of the thermostats.

Tonight I plan to add a USB extension cable to the the Z-Stick, but this was working without the extension.

Comment

Working...
        X