UPB Instant status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB Instant status

I just insalled my first UPB switch (Simply Automated US11-40-W) I manged to get my UPstart config to Homeseer and i can control the device. My question is when i manually turn the switch on or off shouldnt homeseer instantly see that change? If i poll the device homeseer will see the status change however i was wondering about instant status so i can trigger other events.

Thank you

In upstart you have to check the box "report light level after rocker switch is pressed" You'll find that under the "rocker switch" options for your us11-40

Make sure you save the changes and re-import the upe file to HomeSeer.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

That did the trick

Thank you

Comment

Glad to hear it, who wants to have to do all that polling just to get status.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

How do i get verbose logging so i can see all x10 commands, UPB commands etc...?

Thank you

Comment

You got me on that one. It might be a question better asked in the general section.
            Marty
            ------

Comment

Working...
            X