x10 wireless comands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x10 wireless comands

I just got homeseer after being disappointed by activehomepro. Now I have the rain8 x10 system. I have the cm15a and I ordered also the ti103. I need to send wireless x10 commands to the rain8. How do I do that in Homeseer? I did program the cm15 threw activehomepro to repeat the c1-c8 commands in RF but then it starts a continuous loop to repeat the command. I can make the command e1 to c1-rf I guess next. Any other civilized way to resolve this from Homeseer?

Originally posted by x10 View Post
    I just got homeseer after being disappointed by activehomepro. Now I have the rain8 x10 system. I have the cm15a and I ordered also the ti103. I need to send wireless x10 commands to the rain8. How do I do that in Homeseer? I did program the cm15 threw activehomepro to repeat the c1-c8 commands in RF but then it starts a continuous loop to repeat the command. I can make the command e1 to c1-rf I guess next. Any other civilized way to resolve this from Homeseer?
    This sounds a bit like your test for the event trigger is a simple X-10 status test. In order to prevent continuous looping in this event test, you probably should use "DEVICE STATUS CHANGE" as the event trigger. This will satisfy the trigger only once on the transition from OFF to ON or from ON to OFF Yes...it may require the use of two events - one to turn ON C1 and another event to turn OFF C1.

You didn't mention what your RF interface to HomeSeer was (RFXCOM, ACRF2, etc.) If you opt to RETRANSMIT the incoming commands for a specific house code (such as C), you may not need any events to send the c1-c8 commands to the powerline. The RF interface can handle that task.

Comment

Working...
    X