Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catry or RetroTouch RF Switches

Hello,

I'm completely new to all of this but I have a house full of z-wave sockets and RetroTouch (also known as Catry AFAIK) RF (433hz) operated dimmers and switches.

Would it be possible to get these to work with an x10/Z-Wave Controller?

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

v

The Z-Wave sockets should work with any Z-Wave alliance approved remote but it appears the RetroTouch may be a proprietary protocol. They have a phone number listed so I would give them a call and ask if they are part of the Z-Wave alliance.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you very much Rupp,

The only other question I have is, what if they aren't associated with any of the big HA brands and/or don't have intentions to?

v

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVee View Post
        Thank you very much Rupp,

The only other question I have is, what if they aren't associated with any of the big HA brands and/or don't have intentions to?

v
        It's not a matter of associations. It's a matter if they are Z-Wave compliant. If these are Z-Wave compliant they should work with HomeSeer. Not seeing any mention of Z-Wave on their site leads me to believe they are not Z-Wave nor Z-Wave compliant.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X