PTZ controls for Apexis IP Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTZ controls for Apexis IP Camera

Does anyone know how to determine how I can control this PTZ IP Camera from HomeSeer. I've attached a copy of the source of the html page with the PTZ controls in it, is anyone able to take a look and advised what commands would need to be issued to move the PTZ?

Thanks
    Simon
    Attached Files

from reading that there should be a ptz.htm file somewhere whether on your HD or wherever, whats in that file?

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      from reading that there should be a ptz.htm file somewhere whether on your HD or wherever, whats in that file?
      Had to source for it but it found it, not sure where it is though!?

Source of ptz.htm attached

Comment

Although googling some of the Apexis cameras look identical to the cameras HS sells , have you tried any of the commands for those cameras? Can't seem to put my finger on them at the minute, but theres a sample XML file for HSTouch somewhere with them in

Comment

Originally posted by Simonk View Post
          Had to source for it but it found it, not sure where it is though!?

Source of ptz.htm attached
          I've just re-read my post above, doesn't make much sense and I didn't attach the file!

It should have read: Had to search for it but found it in the end, not sure where it actually is though but search found it!
          Attached Files

Comment

I've now managed to find a document(attached) listing all the commands available to control this Apexis PTZ IP camera, I've tested a few and so far all working well.

Commands are set out like this:

http://192.168.0.189:89/decoder_cont...ptz&command=25

I've added a couple of commands into events to test as below and all works well.
            &hs.GetURL("http://192.168.0.189","/decoder_control.cgi?user=????????&pwd=????????&command=25",F ALSE,89)

It does look like this camera is the same as the HomeSeer PTZ Camera.

Thanks for all your input.
            Simon
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X