Fortrezz SSA2 Siren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortrezz SSA2 Siren

Anybody here has any experience with using Fortrezz SSA2 Siren with Homeseer? Does it work?

We're adding support for this today. Actually, we added support some time ago but looks like the firmware changed in the meantime. We're also adding this product to our store later this week.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Support for Fortrezz SSA2?

Hi; I just purchased this item and all I see is the default Z-Wave Root Device an no options to configure the uniy.

Am I miising something? I looked for updates and don't see any - so is there any support for this device?

Thanks

Comment

Update

I upgraded the HSPro software and see the added objects for Multilevel switch and alarm management. My question is how do you activate these device objects via events - they do no show in the action selectors...

Thanks

Comment

I have two, and they show OK in the action drop downs. Do you see three devices, when you added? Root, Application Status (which as far as I can see doesn't do anything) and a Switch Multilevel.

it's the Multilevel that should show up and is used as the trigger.

As a side note, I don't really like these devices, I have a 3rd that went bad very quickly. I did buy one of the Everspring Sirens, and it is excellent build quality, much nicer looking and is much louder.

Comment

Working...
          X