Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Din Relay controller

Hi all,
    Long time reader first post. I have a pond / irrigation project that I am putting the automation part together. Due to space constraints I am looking to do all the electronics (power supply, PC, larger pump relays, terminal blocks etc... ) in DIN rail fashion.

After a lot of searching I am stuck at finding a suitable relay controller. I know many of you will mention the VM8090 but even in the DIN case they have I am looking for something more compact and industrial looking (the control panel will be on display of sorts).

Something like this controller is almost ideal. I do not like the ethernet (would prefer serial) and a little leery about support from the manufacture. Mostly due to them not mentioning any comparability with the many serial port driver adapters (like the ones that will make a USB port appear like a serial port to the software).

So I turn to others to see if they are aware of something similar.

I would like a regular relay rather than solid state, but might be able to work solid state. I am not running the pumps off this but it would control other DIN mounted relays.

Thanks for any input in advance.

Originally posted by ThisIsMe View Post
    Hi all,
    Long time reader first post. I have a pond / irrigation project that I am putting the automation part together. Due to space constraints I am looking to do all the electronics (power supply, PC, larger pump relays, terminal blocks etc... ) in DIN rail fashion.

After a lot of searching I am stuck at finding a suitable relay controller. I know many of you will mention the VM8090 but even in the DIN case they have I am looking for something more compact and industrial looking (the control panel will be on display of sorts).

Something like this controller is almost ideal. I do not like the ethernet (would prefer serial) and a little leery about support from the manufacture. Mostly due to them not mentioning any comparability with the many serial port driver adapters (like the ones that will make a USB port appear like a serial port to the software).

So I turn to others to see if they are aware of something similar.

I would like a regular relay rather than solid state, but might be able to work solid state. I am not running the pumps off this but it would control other DIN mounted relays.

Thanks for any input in advance.
    Was moderated.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X