License ID's on New Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License ID's on New Purchases

Is anyone having issues with getting their license id's on new purchases? I placed an order yesterday for 3 plug-in's and once ordered and paid for (via PayPal) I still haven't received my ID's. On the site it says "Referred to customer service for license verification".

I was just getting ready to post as well. I used the store to purchase two plug-ins last night around 9pm using Google Checkout. When I check the status of my order it says to "Click here to retrieve your purchase" and it is a direct link for both items to http://www.homeseer.com/downloads I was expecting to receive some sort of license information within a few minutes of the purchase.

Maybe they are having issues with their automated plugin purchasing system. Though I have never purchased a plugin so I am not sure what the timeline is.

Comment

Did you check Support -> Licensing Help to see if they are listed yet?
      Attached Files
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by johnoc View Post
        Is anyone having issues with getting their license id's on new purchases? I placed an order yesterday for 3 plug-in's and once ordered and paid for (via PayPal) I still haven't received my ID's. On the site it says "Referred to customer service for license verification".
        If you receive the "Referred ..." message it means your HomeSeer license has to be manually verified and since it's a a holiday weekend it may be Tuesday before someone is in the office to do the verification. In the mean time hopefully the trial will get you through.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckP View Post
          I was just getting ready to post as well. I used the store to purchase two plug-ins last night around 9pm using Google Checkout. When I check the status of my order it says to "Click here to retrieve your purchase" and it is a direct link for both items to http://www.homeseer.com/downloads I was expecting to receive some sort of license information within a few minutes of the purchase.

Maybe they are having issues with their automated plugin purchasing system. Though I have never purchased a plugin so I am not sure what the timeline is.
          It's takes up to 24 hours to receive your licenses.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
            Did you check Support -> Licensing Help to see if they are listed yet?
            That worked, I had to retrieve my license codes, enter the email I used to checkout with Google checkout and it sent my license codes! Thank you! Now I can water my lawn again

Comment

Working...
            X