HS with swimming pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS with swimming pool

what kind of things can i tie in HS with my pool -- temp sensor, pump, etc... best resources?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

You can try the zwave pump switch if you have zwave. I just bought one but haven't tried it yet, but there have been good reviews.

Comment

Try searching for Jandy. Barry Gordon wrote a HomeSeer plugin years ago to interface with this brand of pool controller.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

will do. is there a good source for temp sensors, pool alert alarms, etc?
        HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

I just installed an ELK-9200 in my pool shed. I control it with an X-10 appliance module and have events used to turn off the pump at 10:00pm and turn on again at 7:00am. I also have an Oregon temp sensor to monitor temp. Next, I'm going to configure the heater switch so that I can turn on/off the heater remotely - say from my office and have the pool nice an warm by the time I get home. ... though with the temps lately, the sun has been doing a great job.

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Sounds good. Temp sensors? Ad who is a good manufacturer of pool products that we can use for this?

Comment

Working...
            X