This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priority support

I signed up for priority support and I cannot post a thread. It says I do not have authority to access this page.

Please help.

My issue is as follows:

I Have a Hometroller series II running HsPro 100 software. Recently, I restarted my machine and I get an "lsass.exe" error. It says " An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in or write out or flush one of the files that contains the systems Image of the registry." When I click the ok message, the system restarts and I keep getting the same error message. I have tried starting in safe mode and trying last known good configuration and I get the same thing. I have tried to boot off the restore flash drive but the system will not boot off it. I have searched the forums for a solution with no luck.

Please help

Thanks

I'd suggest that you call HST on the phone to straighten out the priority support issue.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Priority support is a scam. I purchased it and they never responded or gave access to the forum.

Don't expect much from HomeSeer support from my experience. I'd choose another vendor/system if you need quality support.

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
        Priority support is a scam. I purchased it and they never responded or gave access to the forum.

Don't expect much from HomeSeer support from my experience. I'd choose another vendor/system if you need quality support.
        I've had similar experience, having paid some $80 for their priority support forum access and not getting the support i expected for that much. On the other hand, they've given me good support via email and (seldomly) on forum threads too... So...
        HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Wow... resurrecting a 4 year old thread for this. Can't be too much of a problem, then.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yes, HomeSeer poor support is a problem.

Also, the last two posters (including me) did pay for "priority" support they never received just this month.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=135852

So, your not really helping be mentioning this is a old, well known problem for 4 years.
            Last edited by AgileHumor; October 1, 2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
              So, your not really helping be mentioning this is a old, well known problem for 4 years.
              No, I'm not. But neither are you, as you are the one resurrecting this old thread.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

AgileHumor I know where you're coming from. Priority support should probably not be offered if support is not at what most would expect from the average software company.

What I say below should not be misconstrued in anyway, but I noticed a few former Vera users, who are now HS users seem to have above average(??) expectations of HS? I'm not talking about paid support, that I understand.

Again I'm not sure just thinking out loud. HS is a better software due to capabilities, but support amongst small companies is equal I believe. As you mentioned in the other thread. I'm wondering if HS is somehow being presented to Vera customers as promise land of software, sales, and support? Or perhaps these users have already dished out so much for one HA software, now have spend hundreds more on another may adding frustration?
                Again I understand your frustration and I've been there and am still there sometime like with the aeon energy meters, but I'm trying to find if this might be part of it. This question is not to diminish actual frustration that is real nor diminish lack of reply to bugazilla request. Again sorry a head of time if this reads the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone
                Tom
                baby steps...starting again with HS3
                HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Working...
                X