Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaldoon
    replied
    Glad you were able to get your first device in the system My house sounds similiar to yours in ways - I live in a 1960 Concrete Block / Stucco with metal boxes(shallow) except for the few I have replaced. There was no neutrals in any of the boxes. That is what dimmers(incandescent) is for. Currently have a 110 devices in the network and the network is and has been extremely reliable. The one thing that is a little annoying at times is the battery level on some of the battery-powered devices is not very accurate - buy AA & AAA batteries 48 at a time

Leave a comment:

• thecatsandi
    replied
    I could not get the node/device to delete. I tried another device, ok my third and finally got one to work as advertized. My Leviton vizia+ switch will not work in the positions I want since there is no neutral line in the boxes. Just Line, Load and ground.

Leave a comment:

• kaldoon
    replied
    Originally posted by thecatsandi View Post
    Ok I removed all the nodes from the Z-troller vie the ZTool.
    Not sure why you are using Z-Tools for the Z-Troller - Z-Troller functions should be handled under Setup - Interfaces

1 Add the Z-Troller to the HomeSeer system - Serial Port # the save at the bottom of the screen - If you have the serial port # you will now have a HomeId/Nodes and next to it the Manage Button with the Z-Troller firmware underneath - click ion the Manage Button and this will bring you to a new screen - Z-Wave Management - this is where all your controller functions are handled

Leave a comment:

• thecatsandi
    replied
    Ok I removed all the nodes from the Z-troller vie the ZTool. I took the batteries out of the Humid/temp sensor and I am going to try again. If I cannot get it to pair up correctly. I give up. Not something I take lightly.

Leave a comment:

• kaldoon
    replied
    As Don stated above then sure you can see the Z-Troller under Setup -Interfaces you should now have a new HomeId. If everything is right then you should be able add the Humidity Sensor and it should be Node 2 - you might want to do a delete of the Sensor before adding it

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Usually, the controller is Node1. Weird. You can erase the controller and restart.

Tools > Zwave Management > Erase Interface

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• thecatsandi
    started a topic Z-troller and Everspring Temp/Humid sensor

Z-troller and Everspring Temp/Humid sensor

These are the first two devices I am trying to "pair". I have them both right in front of me on my desk. I follow the instructions and I get Node 01 on the Sensor and 05 on the Ztroller. I have tried removing the batteries from the Ztroller with no AC adapter attached. That did not seem to reset the Ztroller. I have reset the Sensor and it keeps coming up with node 01.
    I have no other Z-wave devices connected in the house.
    How do I get the two to agree on a Node ID?
Working...
X