Dimmable LED Lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimmable LED Lamps

Here is a list of dimmable LED lamps http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/product_detail.asp?id=28

These lamps can be dimmed for example using the KlikAanKlikUit AC300, HomeEasy HE202, Chacon CH54586 or NEXA LYCR300W.

Comment

Thanks for this. The majority of the lamps I would replace with LED are GU10 type; mostly to reduce the heat output - my house has low ceilings and standing under the light fittings can result in a very warm head!

Having wired the house for LD11 (gradually replacing with the Merten Zwave equivalent), I would like to keep the ability to dim the lamps.

Anyone else found a cheap source of lamps?

Comment

Remember that most of the dimmers have a minimum watt requirement and if you replace them with LED's, they may flicker, humm or simply not work well at all.
        Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

I asked the proprietor of Lets Automate (www.letsautomate.com) about what testing had taken place to cause Philips Master LEDs to be rated 'OK' for use with LD11s. He has kindly allowed me to quote his response here:-

"I did the testing myself

In fact I am moving my whole house over to the Philips Master LED GU10s room by room (I had about 200 lamps to replace!). Note I am using the mains version, and not the LV version.

I have tested the LD11 with about 60 LEDs (kitchen), 6 LEDs (bathrooms) and even just a single LED (small hallway)

All in all I am really pleased with LEDs and my electric bill is already showing significant decreases. They also produce next to no heat. The old LV halogens I had obviously got boiling hot

I have also recently tried the Toshiba ecore LED *candle* lamps. They are also very nice, and work perfectly with the LD11, so I am going to use those in my dining room

Reliability-wise I have had 1 fail completely. Otherwise the only other issue was with 1 other one, which, when dimmed, lost one of the LEDs (so only 3 were on). At full brightness all 4 worked"

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon798 View Post
            I asked the proprietor of Lets Automate (www.letsautomate.com) about what testing had taken place to cause Philips Master LEDs to be rated 'OK' for use with LD11s. He has kindly allowed me to quote his response here:-

"I did the testing myself

In fact I am moving my whole house over to the Philips Master LED GU10s room by room (I had about 200 lamps to replace!). Note I am using the mains version, and not the LV version.

I have tested the LD11 with about 60 LEDs (kitchen), 6 LEDs (bathrooms) and even just a single LED (small hallway)

All in all I am really pleased with LEDs and my electric bill is already showing significant decreases. They also produce next to no heat. The old LV halogens I had obviously got boiling hot

I have also recently tried the Toshiba ecore LED *candle* lamps. They are also very nice, and work perfectly with the LD11, so I am going to use those in my dining room

Reliability-wise I have had 1 fail completely. Otherwise the only other issue was with 1 other one, which, when dimmed, lost one of the LEDs (so only 3 were on). At full brightness all 4 worked"

Cheers,

Jon.
            Jon , take a look in our on-line store for LED dimming.
            http://x10-hk.com/store/index.php?cPath=77

Last year , I focus on the LED dimming and discuss with R&D , found that even many 220V E27 \ B22 Dimmable LED but can't dimming by X10 or PLCBUS dimmer. (Using X10 \ PLCBUS dimmer , during dimming , some LED will flashing , some can't reach fully bright , some will suddenly bright , suddenly dim ...etc )

Finally we found out a solution and change a component inside the dimmer module for support LED dimming. (But unfortunately , two load micro module or two load wall switch , didn't have enough room \ space for install the new component. , so now only one load micro module , plug-in module and DIN Rail module can support LED dimming)
            Now it only release PLCBUS module for support LED dimming.
            Depends on the market demand and feedback , see factory will produce X10 module for support LED dimming or not.

For MR16 DC12V LED dimming , we need to work with 0-10V DC LED dimmer. Then it work with most dimmable MR16 LED on market.(No need to paid over GBP25 for philips dimmable LED...)
            For MR16 DC12V LED dimming , for this solution :
            PLCBUS 0-10V DC controller , 0-10V DC LED dimmer , 12V DC Power Supply , 12V DC MR16 dimmable LED

Actually I also test with dimmable T5 (Normal T5 , but change a dimmable T5 transformer) , but the result is not good.
            And also test with 220V dimmable CFL , result is acceptable but no good as 220V dimmable LED

Comment

Working...
            X