X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news Damage.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by mhog View Post
      Do you have HSTouch running? If so, how well? Pretty responsive?
      not a HS user, but i've got it OC'd to 1.7ghz and it's very fast

Comment

I have mine OC'd also; very fast. Most likely though just keep using it with HP OS...although may try Android on it.

The Jogglers with the 1.3Ghz Intel Z520 single core / hyper-threaded do a very descent job of running Android Froyo 1.2.4 (no flash though right now).
        Last edited by Pete; December 4, 2011, 11:50 PM.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete,

cm7 installs as dual boot so you can use webos whenever you want

Comment

Thanks Damage. I'll have to give it a try.
            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

ice cream sandwich port is already underway. they skipped honeycomb since google hasn't released the source

Comment

must....resist....another project I still use my TouchPad daily. It sits on my nightstand and I check emails one last time before dozing off.
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                  must....resist....another project I still use my TouchPad daily. It sits on my nightstand and I check emails one last time before dozing off.
                  We use ours as a nice and big alarm clock

Comment

Lately I just utilize mine to mostly just surf when I am out of the house.

Beats using my small LCD cellular phone. Actually played with it last week sitting here and there. It really didn't matter what OS; all I cared about was getting to the internet on a bigger screen than my phone.

Personally it serves its function for me relating to what it can do rather than how it does it; old age think I guess.

While the ultimate tablets been a few years in the "making"; its nice to see more than one OS/MFG come to fruition these days.

It's really about time that the IPad has some real most reasonably priced competition (AKA Android, Web OS, etc)..
                    Last edited by Pete; December 5, 2011, 03:08 PM.
                    - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Originally posted by damage View Post
                      i've finally updated our 2 touchpads to cyanogenmod 7 (gingerbread) with the latest alpha 3. it took about 10 minutes each and was super easy to do. this video walks you through the few steps you need to do http://goo.gl/aTGNJ it's got full market access and works with everything i've thrown at it. easily worth 2.5x the $99 we paid for each one.

Thanks for pointing this out, Damage. I now have it running HSTOUCH. Seems to work fine with the sample projects. Now to figure out the resolution and make some screens for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X