Samsung Camera system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Camera system

This seems like a great deal and so easy to set up. 4 outdoor cam's 2 indoor cam's and a 1TB DVR! And sounds like just plug and play! $799.00 with software! I'm just assuming the cam's have to be as good as Foscam?

Anyone have any experience with it?
    Can it somehow work with HS PRO?

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...tion=push#desc

Yes this is a good deal and these cameras show better specs than the Foscams.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, I was looking at them at Costco and Sams and they look great. I haven't purchased them yet and hopefully someone can shed some experience on these with homeseer, HStouch and homseer Phone and provide some feedback.. anyone??

Comment

I have the Samsung 6 Camera System with the DVR from SAMS and I really like it. I am not as skilled as some of you guys and I have yet to figure out how to view get single cameras into HomeSeer. I am able to get the system software and login using HSTouch but not as I wanted. There has to be a way to get to the single cameras and break into the code but I have not figured that out.

I have four of the cameras setup. Need to get into the attic and wire another camera but with 96 degrees here I have put off climbing around in the attic for awhile! Gary

Comment

Working...
        X