Tutorials for new users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorials for new users

I belong to quite a few forums for different things. And many have a tutorials section mainly aimed at newbies and also to stop repetitve posts, as the answers hopefully would be covered in the tutorials. This would I think be a great idea. The tutorials could be divided up into several catagories, such as basic scripts, Changing web layouts, Using best practices for voice recognition etc.
    What does everyone else think about this

Sounds like a great idea to me. Now to decide who can take the time to do it?

-Tom
    -Tom

Visit Kernhome
    Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

The new HS help files have a whole lot of information for new users and old users as well. The getting started section is a particularly good section.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ok, I am so new that I don't know where the HS Help files are, nor where the "getting started" section is. May I have some direction, please.

Comment

In Homeseer's Main Screen at the title bar on top, click on "Help" then on "Contents" as shown below. View the "Getting Started" sections.
          Attached Files
          --------------------------------------------------
          **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Working...
          X