Leviton Two Way HCS08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leviton Two Way HCS08

I recently purchased some Leviton HCS08 wall switches. These switches said that they would support two way communication. I assume that this would be status is sent when the local switch is turned on or off. Homeseer will not change status when the switch is turned off/on. The HS log shows no activity. I am able to turn the switch off/on with Homeseer. If this is due to the type of interface I am using (TW523), attached to an Ocelot, which one should I use.

Will,

Your choices are CM11A, TI103, and PowerLinc USB. The CM11a is the cheapest and works well, the TI103 is the most expensive and the Powerlinc is available as a USB device.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I pulled my old CM11A out of the junk box and placed it back in service. The status is changing on Homeseer when the switch is turned on or off. I replaced the CM11A due to the unreliablity and constantly locking up. What would be your first choice to replace the CM11A - the TI103 or the Powerlinc USB?

Comment

Will,
        I personally use a CM11A that has never locked up or given me a single problem. There are threads discussing the pros and cons of the various interface if you do a search. A few are having problems with the TI103 because of phantom signals and others are having problems with the Powerlinc and weak signals but others use both with no problems so as you can see this is not an easy question.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X